The header is the banner that appears at the top of your web pages and is located under the fixed menu.
This area contains the key information of your event (name, slogan, dates, places, ticket purchase button...).
A background image can be added in the home page header to customize your website. The other pages of the site display a reduced version of the header with a reminder of key information.
The "Header" tab allows you to modify the contents and design of the site header.
- Logo of the organising institution
- Name of the organising institution
- Name of the event
- Slogan of the event
- Location of the event
- Dates of the event
- Ticket sales button label
- Link to which the ticket sales button returns
Header design options:
- Choice of the background image
- Color and opacity of a color filter
- Alignment of header information
- Color of the text of the name of the organising institution
- Color of the event information text
- Size of the text of the name of the organising institution
- Text size of the event name text
- Size of the event slogan text
- Size of the event location text
- Text size of the event dates text